Tuesday, March 3, 2015

It Feels Right

Ever since the last blog, Not Name Man has been the man I want!!! Every point I brought up in our talk he has put effort into making better!! He has met my friends. I'm talking with his close friends and family. The line of communication is open and working!!! I feel like the break was exactly what we needed. I needed it to get to the point where I told him how I felt and let him know how much he means to me. I think he needed it to realize that I can walk away. I am known for being too nice, so I know sometimes I have held back on little things when it comes to compromising just to watch myself. He does pick up on it. However, I have found that ever since he is putting more effort in, I am also being more thoughtful on the little things. He is currently over seas with work, and I'm not going to lie...ITS HARD!! BUT we are talking on a normal basis, and we are making the 9 hour time difference work. How many people can say that after 2 years of being with a person that their heart skips a beat every time their name pops up on their phone?!?! The bottom line is this...I know who he is! After all the little things that we discuss, he is a wonderful person!! He gets me, and I get him. What more could you ask for?!?!? xoxo Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment