Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kiki Times

At this point, the biggest problem with Adam is that he lives about 2 hours away. Geographically, he is undesirable:( The very next week, Adam was coming back to LA because he had a friend in town, so he asked to see me again. I liked the way he thought about me and made time to incorporate me into his life! It turned out that his friend canceled, but he still drove two hours and bought comedy show tickets. I had a good time, but I couldn't figure out why I wasn't attracted to him. It was either I wasn't use to a man treating me so nice, or the fact that he wasn't masculine enough for me. Adam made me think about this, and I think I figured it out. I grew up around farm boys. They were ALL boy and turned into MEN. My daddy is an excellent example of this, and they say that every girl is secretly looking for someone that reminds them of their father. Adam was no where near this image, but he did treat me the way I wanted to be treated! I was talking my situation out with my best friend, and I stated that I didn't think I liked Adam enough to drive 2 hours to see him. Her response was that I had just answered my own question. This is what friends are for!!!

I wish Adam all the luck in the world, and I know he will find someone. He just isn't the right fit for me.

xoxo
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment