Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Famous No Spark Encounter

After Adam, I had one of my wisdom teeth surgically removed, so I was out of commission for awhile. The worst part of this was that my nerve must have been nicked in the process, so I can't feel my lower left lip:( Talking is a challenge, and I'm always concerned that there is food on my face since I can't feel it...haha! Even with my handicap, I decided to meet yet another gentleman named Cooper. His pictures met my ideal vision of my dream guy. He was the right age, lived close, didn't have kids, didn't smoke; all and all on screen looked like a perfect package. When I first laid eyes on him, I felt nothing. (Maybe a better way to describe it is neutral.) No spark, but I wasn't thinking "oh crap" in my head either. During dinner, I few things stood out. First, he was a stand in on a popular TV show. (I'm going to apologize before you read the next part!) I mean he wasn't even an actor, he stood in for the actors! What do you do with this "skill?" Do you feel any sense of accomplishment from this job? In his defense, Cooper did say he was a writer as well. Second, he very well might be picker than me when it comes to food. He is healthier, but the way he ordered made me roll my eyes. Since I became I waitress, I can not stand these type of people! They have a mile long list of amendments to the item they ordered. Finally, he doesn't eat cheese or red meat. I could never take him home!!! Wisconsin is known for BOTH! My family would hate him just because of this;)

I love it when you say goodbye and you know that there is nothing there, but you both agree to talking soon. "Soon" as in another life time?!? We are funny creatures!

Another first date for the books...

xoxo
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment