Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ashamed

I have been avoiding this blog, and I finally asked myself why. Well...I haven't been completely honest with my readers. Months ago I stated that Bruce and I were over. Well, guest what? I'm a dumb girl! I have done so many things that I have advised against. Things that have made me take 10 steps backwards, and I want to come clean!! I believe that Bruce is a wonderful person, which is why I think I have been hanging on to the idea of what he could be. I think we have broken up and gotten back together about 20 times since the last blog I wrote about him:( No more excuses!!! I am ashamed of the way I allowed him to treat me. I would forgive so easy and quickly. Plus when I think about it, I shouldn't have to be forgiving that much (if at all) at the beginning of any relationship. I don't want to accuse him of all these hurtful acts. I know he thinks he has done nothing wrong because he is so focused on figuring himself out. I need someone that is capable of caring about another individual besides himself. Someone that can put me first....at times:) I have heard that when someone is in love with another it has to run its course. One cannot force something to be over before they are ready. I just wasn't ready before, but now I feel like I am. I am grateful to Bruce because I hadn't felt that way about a man in a LONG time and got the same feelings back:) He gave me a taste of what I can have. The problem with Bruce is I would only get a bite very three weeks. I want 3 full meals every day of the week!!! And the blog continues:) xo Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment