Sunday, July 6, 2014

First Lady Update

After the week I told No Name Man not to talk to me (which he contacted me sooner), we had a very good discussion. To sum up the conversation, he values our relationship, but he is not ready to say the Big "L" word. Remember, this is my summary of our conversation. I would never force something like that because I want to hear it when he truly means it! This led into me stating how I feel when he is gone on business and not communicating with me. I decided to make a code word up to use whenever I feel like there has been too much silence. I even offered to let him pick, so he would like the word. His response was that he didn't care because he was never going to have to use it;) This was at least a month ago, and I never have even thought about using it. No Name Man is even calling....and FACE TIMING!!!! I think I've stated this before but whenever I finally get to my breaking point and voice my feelings on certain issues, he always listens and puts forth effort. Its all the stuff that I don't verbalize, which is a ME issue. Baby steps on both of our parts:) I've thought long and hard, and I have come to a conclusion. There is no one else I would rather miss. This is no one else I would rather argue with(discuss with). There is no one else I would rather wait for while he is away on business. Obviously, he has to feel the same way because men in my past have just peaced out when I voiced my feelings. I understand that this is normal in an adult relationship, but finding someone who can deal with your opinion and feelings is hard in this town. No woman should settle for anything less!!! Its pretty normal that when it gets to about a month and a half in his business trips, I start missing him something fierce! I miss his energy! He has a way to calm me yet inspire me to do more. I have this trait that I find it hard to stop and actually do nothing. When I'm with him, I don't feel guilty to just sit with him. However, the minute we leave each other, I'm motivated to attack any project I'm working on. Our work ethic is pretty similar, which helps us to understand each other. He can't get back fast enough!!!!!!!!!! xoxo Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment