Saturday, August 3, 2013

I MISS Him

I needed a break from the blog, and life got crazy. Now I'm back!! Before I get into writing all my thoughts down, I wanted to thank a certain loyal reader. Very shortly after my last blog, she wrote me an email with her own words of wisdom. I want to let her know as well as everyone else that reads that I GREATLY appreciate all your support. I take all your advise and views to heart, and it makes me enjoy this journey that I'm on even more. There are so many others that are going through the same things that I am, and its wonderful to know that I'm not alone! Throughout the last two months, I have been analyzing the way people in my life approach relationships. The ones that judge me the most or don't approve of my decisions are the ones that are too afraid to try themselves. Some of these people have been burned before, so I understand how they can be hesitate. Others, I feel don't think they are good enough. I want to say to all of you, any person would be LUCKY to have you in their life!! Yes, there will be rocky roads and tears, but that has to happen to appreciate a good thing when you have it! I know I have made mistakes in the past, and I have forgiven too easy. However, no one can say that I'm not trying!!!!!!!! I have kept an open mind, and the way I see things have changed. When I started this blog, I didn't want anything to do with men that had children. Then, a man came along and made my heart skip a beat. Not only did this man have "flutter" powers, he also had a kid. I am getting to the age where making this stipulation cuts out a large percentage of potentially wonderful men. I'm not saying this is a light subject, but I'm saying it doesn't have to define a person! On to how much I MISS him!! No Name Man has been gone for two and a half months. During this time, I have voiced the way I feel, and he has listened and made effort. He has been calling....yes actually using a phone for what it was originally made for;) He comes home in TWO days, and I am busting at the seams!! The bottom line is that things cannot go back to the way things were because in the past two months, we both have become more invested. For me, I just want to feel his heart beat. Is that crazy? I think we needed this time apart, or nothing would have changed. One doesn't know how much they want something until it is taken away from them. TWO MORE DAYS!!! Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment