Monday, May 20, 2013

What It Boils Down To

At the end of the day, I'm the only one that I can be 100% sure about. I know my dreams, my goals, and my feelings. I am the only person that can change any of these things if I am feeling unhappy or unsettled in any way. I was told recently that if I don't like how a situation is making me feel, then I need to remove myself from the situation. It seems like common sense right? However, when it comes to men, I felt like a light bulb was turned on;) I also believe that one shouldn't fight the way they feel about another individual. Love is an amazing thing, and its the most incredible gift anyone can give! Yes, there will be people who will never love you back, but giving love is so much harder than receiving love. When you are the giver, your heart is open for the world to see, but with this, there is nothing shielding it from the unknown. However, all the good that could come from this great act of courage makes me smile just thinking about it!! Yes, I admit I'm falling for "No Name Man," and I'm not going to hide it anymore!! I also realize that their are moments that I don't like the way he makes me feel. Some I have vocalized, and he has put effort into compromising with me:) Others I have kept to myself mainly because I wasn't ready to talk about them. I also know that he may never love me back...at least the way I want him to, and thats ok! I know who I am and what I am capable of giving. No man in their right mind would turn it down;) My grandma used to say that distance made the heart grow fonder. I hope she is right because this summer might be hard or maybe just a great big learning experience! xoxo Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment