Saturday, March 23, 2013

Friends Think Alike

Remember Adam? His friend that said goodbye? Well, I guess true friends have common interests. A few days later Adam asks me out for sushi. Funny but that was how he asked me out the first time:) I wonder if they compared notes...haha! Can you say awkward? Of course there is no way I would ever go out with Adam, but now I had to figure out a way to not be a bitch and make sure a line was drawn. All of that without mentioning his friend that I am currently seeing. I'm 100% sure that he thinks I am a freak. I responded with "I am extremely flattered but friendship is all I can offer. I just wanted to be straight with you." Adam responded with something to do with not asking me to marry him and how he just likes food and making friends. Now, this is also a man that had just been shot down. Of course, he is going to blow it off, but he probably is thinking I am bat shit crazy!! However, Adam is not the one I like...yes I admit it...I like "No Name Man." Boo for damn emotions and feelings!! Stay tuned! Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment