Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Words of Wisdom

I know that this is completely out of order, but I woke up today and had to write about it. About four years ago, I had broken up with Ben, and I started to live on my own. Up until this point, I had never really talked about men with my mother. Our relationship is good, and I talk to her about everything else. However, we just had never had that type of relationship. One day I had a complete melt down, and I called her balling my eyes out!! At first, my mother didn't know what to do. She just kept telling me to breathe...hahaha. Once I calmed down a little, she said something to me that has become the voice in my head on an every day basis. She said, "Kiki, you are a good person, and you will find a good person." I bet a million dollars that she doesn't remember saying it, but it has helped me through almost every day of my life. Think about it, besides yourself, who knows you better than anyone else? Your mother!!! Deep down, I know she is right! I will find a person that suits me. I just wish he would HURRY THE HELL UP!!!! xo Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment