Saturday, March 23, 2013

Not Saying Goodbye

Monday nights we work together, and he always leaves without saying goodbye. This has bothered me for a long time, but it came to a head this last week! I look at it this way. I would never leave any place without saying goodbye to my friend let alone the person I'm sleeping with. Its just rude!!! During the night, his friend, Adam talked to me. At the end of the night, Adam came up to say goodbye while he just walked out the door! It hurt my feelings and made me angry. About five minutes after he left, the normal smiley face text popped up on my phone. I was not having it, and I asked if that was how he said goodbye?!?! He played it off that I was working, but I made sure he knew it hurt my feelings. I also made it clear that I don't like being the booty call girl! I was feeling sassy. Plus, I felt like I had nothing to lose because he wasn't really trying anyway! To my surprise, he didn't just walk away. The next night he ended up at my place. I cooked. We watched TV. We cuddled...slept...but no funny business! AND I loved it!!! The next morning we talked a little and left together. It was a step in the right direction, but it was hard to believe things were going to change. I feel like I'm his secret:( I want the man I'm with to be proud of me. He should want people to know he walks beside me. I completely understand this goes with dating. Especially when I don't know what we are doing or what his intentions are. However, he is not walking away when I say I'm not a booty call, and he is trying to put in effort. If he only wanted one thing, he would be gone by now, and thats a fact! Maybe I will just be a cat lady, and get 20 cats. That will definitely keep the men away!!! xoxo Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment