Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sweat Pant Man

Before "No Name Man" came into the picture, I found out that a guy that had met me six months ago wanted to take me on a date. The kicker was that I didn't remember meeting him. Lets call him Justin. Justin met me at a show that I performed for in June, but all I know is that no man stood out that night. Well, Justin was out of home on business and got back in town after I started seeing "No Name Man." I had already told him I'd meet him for coffee, but I was having a big issue with this in my head. I don't know how to date two men at the same time! I understand that men do this ALL the time, but I can't wrap my brain around it. I reminded myself that it was just coffee, and I went for it. Now, remember that I don't remember anything about this man including what he looks like. As I approach the coffee shop, their is a man standing in front who is looking right at me. He starts to talk to me, and I recognized him from a picture. BUT he was wearing SWEAT PANTS!!!!! I'm sorry, but DO NOT wear sweat pants on a first date! I mean if I woman did that the man probably wouldn't even get past the "hello" portion of the date. More importantly, I was jealous of how comfortable he must have been!!! Besides the sweat pant thing, which was hard to get past, he was a complete gentleman! He just wasn't what I was looking for. My take on Justin was that he woke up about a month prior and decided that he was getting older. This meant he had to find the woman that was going to birth is children asap! Honestly, if I stood out to the point of what I want to stand out, it wouldn't have taken him six months to ask me out!! Another way I can tell that I'm not into a guy is that I do not hesitate to turn into Kiki when he asks about anything relationship oriented. I don't sugar coat or hold back! He got it with both barrels, and yet he still asked me on a second date. I conveniently was busy:) Moral of this blog is dress for the outcome you want! xoxo Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment