Sunday, March 3, 2013

Two Days In a Row

I made plans, and I got a friend to go with me to his place of work on the next Saturday night. My friend and I were getting dinner first when he text me asking if he was going to get to see me tonight? My friend just started laughing when I got the text because she said my face just lit up! Its true; every time his name pops up on my phone, my heart skips a beat. I'm such a girl!!! When we arrived, he came out and made sure we got in ok. The night was very entertaining, and he made a good impression on my friend. At the end of the night, him and his friend walked both of us ladies to our cars. We never asked; they just did it. Now, this should be normal, but it isn't nowadays:( When we got to my car, he kissed me goodbye in front of his friend. This shocked me, but I liked it!! He again followed up with a text to make sure I got home ok. The very next night he wanted to get together. We decided to take in the longest running burlesque show in Los Angeles. We needed to do something in public because I knew I shouldn't be alone in a room with him yet. Nothing about him, I just didn't trust myself because there is a very strong physical attraction between us. Its WONDERFUL, but I actually liked him, so I wanted to take things slow. The evening was lovely, and again the conversation was great. This man knows exactly where to put his hand on the small of my back!! When we get back to his place, he walked me to my car. As we are kissing good night, he asks me to come up. In the 5 second pause that I took, I think 5 million thoughts raced through my brain. I knew exactly what would happen if I went up. However, I also knew that it was going to happen sooner or later. For the first time in a long time, I did what I wanted to do. I went up! Since I don't believe in telling all the details, it was everything I could have hoped for and more! Now, the next morning was fine until I was leaving. He didn't walk me to my car, which didn't sit right with me. I decided to just take mental note of it and see how work went that night. You see, he works at my work on Monday nights, so we know the same people. Stay tuned! Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment