Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Next Week

That night at work, it started off very awkward. We both were ignoring each other, and about half way through the night, it got to the point of no return. I'm not saying that I wasn't acting weird, I just didn't know how to act. He finally stepped up and pulled me into a conversation. After that it got better, but I caught him leaving without saying goodbye. That really hurt!! Then, like 15 minutes after he left, he started texting me. Why couldn't he just say the things he was texting me to my face? I reminded myself that things were new, and we both didn't fully understand the whole thing yet. He had told me that his work was going to be crazy this week. However, he made time to catch last call with me one night after work. He came to me, and we went to the place I used to bartend. We ended up at my place, which I wanted him to see. I wanted him to see how I lived, and of course, I wanted to get Felix's opinion on him. Felix did a flip at his feet!! He only does this with people he likes, which was a huge relief! He fit in my space. He looked completely normal sitting on my couch! I know I'm crazy, but I want my man to not look out of place in my space. (that rhythms!!) Finally, at the end of the week, I went to his place and watched the Grammy's that he had recorded. We basically saw each other three times in a week, and he didn't peace out after he got into my pants. I felt like things were going well! Then, came the night we work together. It still was awkward, and he left without saying anything to me:( Three minutes after he walked out, he text how he liked the way I looked in my pants. Don't get me wrong, I understand that our physical attraction is high, but I'm a lady first!! Then, I'm your lover!! This is when I remembered why I put the two month rule into affect in the first place. If a guy was willing to wait two months to have sex with me, he was in it for more than just that...sex. During this text conversation, we did talk about more than just my pants, but by the time I put my head on my pillow, I was feeling like I was his little secret. The girl that no one knows about, but he keeps her on the side:( I've been in this situation before, and I hate it!! The bad part about it was I had started to like him. xoxo Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment